So I’ve been obsessed with learning everything about WordPress even though I’m not a Junkie or a hardcore coder by any chance but several companies in the blogging slash content writing world are catching my attention over the last few years and want to share these valuable companies and resources.
- Studiopress – Creators of thee best framework and theme for WordPress. If you’re interested in blogging, this is the best upgrade you can give open-source WordPress. In 2012, I purchased the framework. Having tried other themes, after going on a long roundabout tangent, I’m back to using Genesis, and I’ll stick with them for he foreseeable future
- Copyblogger – This company also owns Studiopress but several successful bloggers are using their training in order to build authority on the internet. I’ve always wanted to learn effective content writing and plan on signing up for the training once I can pay the $399 per year for it.
- The Art of Nonconformity – Chris Guillebeau is one of my favorite book writers. He was one of the main reasons I wanted to learn more about business and living an unconventional lifestyle. Most of the content that Chris provides his followers are FREE. He’s also a great public speaker.
- Four Hour Work Week Blog – A lot of people scrutinize the author of New York Best Seller; “Four Hour Work Week” – Tim Ferris, whois an amazing person and one of my greatest inspirations. I read his book and it is awesome. I need to get my hands on another copy because I loaned mine out to a friend who never returned it as promised he would.
- Quick Sprout – Nick Patel is another amazing authority of everything SEO… I just barely discovered him last week and plan on learning his methods in the near future as I evolve. He’s the ultimate inspiration in my journey of learning how to build a blog.
So far, this is a list of some of the companies and people that inspire me to learn more about blogging and becoming an entrepreneur. I love WordPress and will be learning and keeping track of what I do, as well as blog about it. As a photographer, I’ve been obsessed with photography and honed my skills in that field for over 15 years. As a writer, I want to practice by keeping a few blogs and updating them weekly. So far, I have four blogs. So check back and learn more as I continue this journey.